Saturday 15 November 2014

Who am I?

I am the doubts that overpower you. I am the reason you constantly feel undermined and insecure. I am the reason that sometimes living feels unbearable. I am the times you have missed dates with friends, dinner parties, even deadlines. I am the reason you cried yourself to sleep for 2 months straight. I am the reason you constantly seek to be better, to do better, but know you never will. I am the reason you end up putting that blade to your skin. I am the reason you were sat in the doctors wondering what the point was. I am the one who got so used to your brain that I made myself at home there. I am the one who never sleeps. I am the reason your nerves make you sick. I am the reason you hate what you have to look at in the mirror every day. I am the one who stores and weaponises every single negative experience and can completely annihilate the positive ones. I am capable of flooring you with a single word; and the best part? I don't care. I don't love you. I resent you.

Who am I? I am the bitch inside your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment